C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Update 23.10.6
The launch of The Sacrifice back in July 2018 was the last Mainline update to go out, and it was no doubt a hefty one. There was much for the entire DE team to comb through and we find this to be the case with all Mainlines. As we say with all Mainlines, we can’t catch everything that may fall through the cracks, and even with all of the PC hotfixes that went live prior to the release of this update, there is a possibility you may see some WIP or unintentional things that are not meant to be live.
C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: has come….
Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts
A new type of challenge is available to players that have completed the entire Solar Map! If you have not completed the entire Solar Map, you can go to the Arbiters of Hexis Enclave in any Relay and talk to the NPC located at the front of the room. They will tell you what nodes in the Star Chart you must complete to unlock Arbitrations!
ARBITRATIONS are here, read on to learn everything you need to know!
The Arbiters of Hexis are providing you with the chance to fight with something unknown to most Warframe missions: Mortality! Arbitrations are single-life missions that put you in a scenario where you have to make your only life count!
Every hour you’ll be presented with a new Arbitration.
- These missions are always Endless!
- Rewards are earned at double-the-usual interval (every 10 Defense waves, every 10 Survival minutes), etc.
- Rewards are on an ABCCCCCCCCCCC (repeat C to infinity) rotation.
- Any A/B/C interval reward you receive is kept after you die or fail the mission (anything picked up off the ground is lost though)!
- Missions feature a new Arbiter-themed drone enemy that effectively shields nearby enemies. A keen team will coordinate to take these protective units out!
- Each successful interval will earn you a new “Vitus Essence” resource that can be used to build some new cosmetic items offered by an Abiters NPC in the their respective Arbiters Enclave in any Relay.
- PER PLAYER BOONS! Every Arbitration features a custom boon to you! A given Warframe and Weapon will receive substantial bonuses if used.
Endless Arbitration missions play out a little differently for an added challenge…
Survival: Life Support Capsules are worth 75% of what they’re normally worth!
Interception: Towers controlled by enemies fill the “Opponent” progress bar at double the rate!
Defense: You’re protecting an NPC and have much less downtime between waves!
Excavation: Increased Defense time to 3:00!
Defection: Rescue targets have no revive state!
Infested Salvage: Consoles have half their normal Health!
Unique Rewards can be found within Arbitrations, including:
- 6 x Mods:
- Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Kill
- Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -15% Total Damage
- Power Donation (Aura): -30% Ability Strength, +30% Ability Strength for teammates
- Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed
- Vigorous Swap will deactivate when an Ability weapon is active (Mesa’s Peacemaker, Valkyr’s Hysteria, etc).
- Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.
- Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that Damage Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.
- Arbitration exclusive Resource known as ‘VITUS ESSENCE’ used for crafting Arbitration Cosmetics!