Archive for month: January, 2018
Update 22.8.2 has passed Cert and will be launching Tuesday January 23rd!!/0 Comments/in News & Updates, Updates/by razor7admin
January 18th Status Update:
Update 22.8.2 has passed Cert and will be launching Tuesday January 23rd!!
Get your Arsenal ready for some Ghoul slaying!
XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.2
We’re starting 2018 off strong with Plains of Eidolon Update 22.8.2! The build has been sent to cert and includes a hearty cup of additions, changes, and fixes from our mainline update (22.6.0) all the way up to Hotfix 22.8.2.
And when we say hearty, we really mean chunky – Here’s a beefy list of things you can look forward to in this Update:
4 New Bounties: Ghoul Purge!
Ghoul threats are on their way! New recurring bounties feature the Ghoul monstrosities. Help defend Cetus and destroy the Ghouls…. but their destruction may not be permanent! Expect the Ghouls to re-emerge regularly.
Ghoul Purge will introduce 7 new Grineer Ghoul Enemies and Variants.
- Focus Points and Brilliant Eidolon Shards will be refunded so that you can redistribute as you please.
- Shared Pool Capacity: You will be able to upgrade your pool size using the points from any School you wish, which increases the maximum capacity for every school all at once.
- Node cost reduced: The costs of unlocking nodes across all trees have, on average, been reduced by almost 30%.
- A handful of Zenurik, Varazin, Unairu, and Madurai Focus School ability changes!
New Weapons and Cosmetics:
- CORINTH – Deliver a massive punch with each blast of this shotgun, or launch a round that explodes mid-air knocking down nearby enemies.
- GUNSEN – Lacerate attackers with two razor sharp warfans.
- New Stance (Fans): Slicing Feathers! Twirling acrobatic slashes with a refined touch!
- QUARTAKK – Annihilate targets with four simultaneous shots from this high-caliber Grineer rifle.
- STUBBA – Inflict rapid-fire bursts of pain with this Grineer submachine gun.
- MAGGOR SYANDANA – Victory over the Grineer, draped across your shoulders.
- MAGGOR ARMOR BUNDLE – Grineer plate, trophies from battle on the Plains of Eidolon.
- MAGGOR ASSAULT PACK – Make a devastating entrance with the Maggor Assault Pack. Includes the Quartakk quad-barrelled assault rifle and hard-hitting Stubba submachine gun, with matching Maggor armor and syandana
Invite Players to Your Orbiter and Customize your Personal Quarters!
Warframe’s shared-world experience will expand to your Orbiter with the option to invite your friends to come aboard! To make room for your squad, the Orbiter will be expanded further by adding the new Personal Quarters, which includes:
- Warframe Display
To receive the new Personal Quarters Segment Blueprint, you must complete The War Within. Players who have already completed the quest will receive the Blueprint automatically in their inbox. So if you haven’t completed the quest yet, now’s your chance to get a head start before the update goes live!
- Pest Control – Kill 100 Plains Beasts
- Master Angler – Catch 10 fish
- Plains Prospector – Unearth 100 Deposits from the Plains of Eidolon
Gara Mass Vitrify changes*
- Mass Vitrify is no longer invulnerable and now has sections that break off and explode as it absorbs incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed scales with Power Strength and Armor. Explosion damage scales with Power Strength.
- Mass Vitrify no longer has a duration and remains until recast, destroyed from damage, or smashed with Shattered Lash.
*Gara is still relatively new as far as Warframes are concerned but since her release, we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. The above changes aim to stay consistent with Gara’s glass theme while also making Mass Vitrify more interactive. While some of you are already aware of these changes from the PC update, we urge you hold your feedback until after you’ve had a chance to test these new changes for yourself. Thank you!
- You will be able to swap to your primary weapon while holding Volt’s Electric Shield, doing this will drop the Electric Shield. You can drop the Electric Shield as before to avoid switching to another weapon.
- Reduced Electric Shield’s Energy Cost per meter to 1 Energy per 4 meters (down from 1 per 1 meter)
And much more:
- Dynamic Weather in the Plains of Eidolon + Rain slider in the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene!
- Exterminate, Assassinate, and Cache Recovery Incursions in the Plains of Eidolon Caves!
- Capacity split into 4 different areas (Transference Room, Helminth Infirmary, Personal Quarters, and everything in between) with a capacity of 1200 EACH to hold all your ship’s flair.
- New Orbiter Decorations including posable Warframe Articula, trees, planters, decorative toys for your Companions, and more!
- Objective UI and UX Improvements.
- New Operator Animations sets! Zenurik, Naramon, Unairu, Madurai, and Vazarin will have their own set of idle animations.
- Bait, Dye, and Pharoma changes and additions that includes a new custom Bait throwing animation, and a new squad benefiting Bait system.
- Sky Archwing deployable in Captura!
- Replay Bounties for Standing!
- Emotes in your Orbiter! Deep bows all around.
- Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors casting animation changed to match the style of the Mirage Prime trailer!
- ….tons of fixes and changes!
Still Recruiting! 8 Slots open/0 Comments/in News & Updates, Updates/by razor7admin
The RAZOR7 [R9 MTN Clan] is Recruiting MR5+ Active Players – Fully Researched – Large Dojo – Professionally Run – 0% Trade Tax – Friendly – Ignis Wraith BP – www.razor7.org – Discord Mandatory – Msg me with questions – Please send MR rank and time played for Invite. Give-a-ways and events.
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017