December 11 Hotfix #1:
- Fixed an issue where Power Cell Carriers sometimes took longer than expected to spawn in Venus Excavation missions.
- Fixed an issue where the Operator/Warframe could get stuck crouching (if they were crouched when you Transferred out and then back in to them).
December 12 Hotfix #2:
- Fixed Dropship enemies sometimes getting stuck in the sky.
- Fixed Reinforcement beacons explode on deployment after migration.
- Fixed Discount Coupons showing on bundle items.
December 13 Hotfix #3:
- Fixed enemies not picking up Index Points in Index missions.
- Fixed missing enemies during the K-Bomb phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Dropship collision lingering after destruction resulting in resources/items floating in the air.
December 18th Hotfix #4
MESA PRIME HAS ARRIVED
Become the fastest gun in the system with Mesa Prime. This legendary gunslinger comes with the Akjagara Prime dual pistols, the long-awaited Redeemer Prime gunblade and more!
- Mesa Prime: Cast a long shadow with this lethal enforcer.
- Mesa Prime Glyphs: Embody Mesa Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
- Akjagara Prime: Precision machined mirrored pistols. Primed and ready.
- Redeemer Prime: Deal out double-barreled death with this primed gunblade.
Operator Prime Accessories
- Anten Prime Operator Earpiece
- Respa Prime Operator Mask
- Erlang Prime Operator Oculus
- Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1044714-mesa-prime-access-surprise-new-item-in-prime-accessories/
Don one, two, or all three fashionable Prime accessories and give your Operator a golden visage!
Also included in the Mesa Prime Accessories are:
- Cholla Prime Sugatra
- 90 Day Credit Booster
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics! They have replaced all exclusive locations of Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics:
- Plains Bounties
- Sanctuary Onslaught
- Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
- Added in numerous Endless mission modes
- And the list goes on!
*Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught.
CHROMA PRIME ACCESS HAS ENDED
The elemental master Chroma Prime has stepped aside to make room for Mesa Prime Access! If you have Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics they will still be in your inventory to use in Void Fissure missions.
BANSHEE PRIME HAS ENTERED THE VAULT
The following items from Banshee Prime’s release and their respective Relics will enter the Vault. These items will no longer be available in-game:
- Banshee Prime
- Helios Prime
- Euphona Prime
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
- Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
If these Prime Weapons and Warframes (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
Chat Moderation Changes:
As a continued improvement to our Chat Moderation, we have removed the ‘purple text’ indicator from Chat. Our previously mentioned third party professional moderation team will also be starting to emerge as early as tomorrow.
Later today a full outline of the Chat Moderation Responsibilities and Code of Conduct will be posted on warframe.com.
- Reverted ‘classic control’ support for Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons due to input discrepancy that led to many casting issues. As per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1042397-cant-recast-garudas-dread-mirror/
- Fixed Elite Trencher having issues with gravity.
- Fixed loss of functionality when attempting to customize Landing Craft with a color pallet that is not owned.