The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 has been submitted to Cert!
We’ve included everything from PC Hotfix 26.0.7 – 22.214.171.124! This small update brings you highly anticipated changes to Melee and Kuva Liches – we were unable to include them in The Old Blood (more info on that here), so this interim build is our way of getting those to you sooner rather than later! The total download size for this update is ~235 MB. Once we have passed Cert we will update this thread with a launch date/time!
Now let’s get into what you can expect in this small but mighty update!
Kuva Lich Changes
- Converted Lich Trading is coming! If you have a Converted Kuva Lich, you may trade them with another player who may be looking for a specific Kuva Lich Weapon or Ephemera. This system includes the use of a brand new Dojo Room inspired by the early ‘War Room’ design from the King Pin System! Liches can only be traded once and are traded as Rank 1 Liches – you cannot re-trade a Converted Lich past one person!
- The Crimson Branch: This Clan Dojo room serves the purpose of trading Converted Kuva Liches, and will scale up to future entries in the system with other factions!
- Back-to-back Duplicates – Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.
- Recycle your Requiem – 4 Defiled Requiem Mods can now be Transmuted into a random, fully charged, Requiem Mod. This gives them some additional use, as well as helping you clean up your Inventory.
- Void Fissure Missions will now appear on all Kuva Fortress nodes! Previously, only Rescue/Survival missions on the Kuva Fortress were eligible due to other missions having an Archwing restriction; now the whole Fortress is eligible!
- A bug now turned feature; Ephemera’s obtained from a Kuva Lich can now be equipped on Sentinels and Companions! For FX sake, this will be a slightly subdued version of the selected Ephemera. Non-Lich Ephemera functionally is in the works!
- Increased the chance of your Kuva Lich to have an Ephemera from 5% to 10%. Newly birthed Liches will have the 10% chance, while existing Liches will still be at 5%. Old Liches that are traded and “reactivated” will also be at 5%.
- Added new Parazon finishers for you to stabby stab the baddies with!
- Added a Kuva Lich icon beside Star Chart regions/nodes that are under the influence of your Kuva Lich to address color blind concerns regarding the ‘Kuva Stain’.
- Increased the base damage (before elemental bonus) of the Kuva Ogris from 454 to 714.
- Converted Kuva Lich allies will no longer spawn in Archwing missions, as they ignore the complete lack of oxygen and requirements needed to fly.
- Grineer Prosecutors will no longer spawn as Thralls, as they were essentially invincible to everything except area-of-effect abilities.
- Ghoul Expired will no longer spawn as a Thrall due to their suicide death mechanic.
- Removed Pigments from the list of eligible items the Kuva Lich can Tax.
- Removed rewards obtained specifically from completing a Junction from the list of eligible items the Kuva Lich can Tax.
- Reduced the camera shake of the Kuva Ayanga explosions.
- Kuva Quartakk now has force feedback sounds when aiming down its sights.
- Fixed an issue where Larvling spawns were not working 100% of the time.
- Fixed Kuva Lich Ephemera’s appear too subtle or sometimes not at all.
- Fixed multiple issues where Kuva Liches would not be created from Larvlings due to certain Warframe abilities.
- And more!
Melee Phase 2: Technique Changes & Fixes
These changes take a stab at some balancing in the wake of all the changes and adjusts some Stances based on feedback.